Advocate Thomas Röth
- Born in 1967 in Bavaria
- Baccalaureate in 1986
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration in 1988 in Nürnberg
- Legal Studies at the FU Berlin
- 1st Bar exam in Berlin 1994
- Referendariat in Berlin and South of Africa
- 2. Bar exam in 1997
- Since 1997 lawyer in Berlin
- 2001 Specialist Lawyer for Labour law
- 2007 Specialist Lawyer for Rent and Real Estate law
- 2009 Specialist Lawyer as Mediator
- 2011 Judge at the Legal Court Berlin
- 2013 Specilist Lawyer for Criminal law
- 2015 Admission in the list of defense lawyers and witnesses (List Of Counsel) from the Internationl Criminal Court (IStGH) in Den Haag
Permanent training / membership in the working groups criminal law and labor law of the Berlin Bar Association (spokesman), at the Association of Tenants Practitioners Berlin and the Working Group for litigious culture in the criminal proceedings.
Activities as Lecturer / Examiner
- Since 1997 - Lecturer and Examiner in various educational institutions.
- Lecturer at the HK Berlin (focus on Labour law)
- Examiner in a commission of the Bar Association Berlin for the lawyer's and notary's office employees
- Official appointed examiner at the Common Judicial Examination Office Berlin / Brandenburg.
- Fluent: Italian
- Good knowledge: English & French
- 2015 til 2017 President of the Società Dante Alighieri, Berlin Committee.
- Februar 2015 Application for admission into the Bar Association from Siena
- März 2015 Admission as a member of the Bar Association from Siena.